All-new Suzuki Swift Sport 2018 with Widebody Kit
The 2018 Suzuki Swift Sport gets a blacked out roof with a large spoiler and rectangular air intake above the front grille.
2018 Suzuki Swift Sport with Widebody Modjob. (Image: X-Tomi Design)
Indian car market has been waiting for the new Maruti Suzuki Swift for quite a long time now and recently revealed at Frankfurt Motor Show, the 2018 Suzuki Swift Sport has already secured a place in everybody’s mind and now automobile illustrator X-Tomi Design has imagined and designed the new Suzuki Swift Sport with a widebody kit.
The new Suzuki Swift Sport rendering sits lower and get a widebody kit with bumper and front grille being same as the regular model. The car get a blacked out roof with a large spoiler and rectangular air intake above the front grille. The red and black front splitter and side skirts along with silver and golden multi-spoke deep dish alloy wheels provide a muscular stance to the car. The hatchback also gets a double stripe across the side with Swift written on it.
Under the hood the car gets standard 1.4 BOOSTERJET engine producing 230 Nm of torque, it is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. Inside the cabin, the new Swift Sport creates an immersive, interactive sports driving environment, starting with red interior accents and a driver-oriented instrument panel. Swift Sport’s semi-bucket shape front seats, D-shaped steering wheel with dimpled leather with satin finish, piano black accents and red cross-stitching all make the Swift’s cabin very sporty.
Also Watch: Tata Tiago AMT Test Drive Review | Cars 18
Recommended For You
- Benoit Paire, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Showcase Football Skills During Match Rally at Halle Open
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Hit Back at Twitter Trolling
- Angelina Jolie And Keanu Reeves Dating, Claim Reports
- Not Your or Rest of World’s Business: Sania Mirza, Veena Mallik Engage in Twitter Spat Post India's Win Over Pakistan
- Xiaomi is Making Fun of Other Android Smartphones With Notches, as it Promotes The Mi 9T
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s