All-New Volvo XC60 SUV Launching in India Today, Watch it Live Here
The new Volvo XC60 will be assembled at Volvo’s Bengaluru plant.
Volvo XC60 SUV. (Image: Arjit Garg/News18.com)
Volvo is finally launching its much-awaited premium SUV XC60 in India in today. Resembling to its larger sibling, XC90, the new car carries a premium touch on exterior design and interior cossetting. The new XC60 SUV is said to be the safest car to be launched in India this year.
From the front, the car looks desirable and gets the same fascia as rest of the Volvo cars, including the thor hammer headlights and 23 slat vertical chrome grille. Powered by 2.0-litre D5 diesel unit, the new Volvo XC60 churns out 235hp. The engine is mated to the eight-speed automatic gearbox with all-wheel drive as standard. Inside the cabin, the new Volvo XC60 comes with Nappa leather upholstery, heads-up display and Bowers and Wilkins audio system. The new Volvo XC60 will be assembled at Volvo’s Bengaluru plant. You can watch the live launch of Volvo XC60 SUV here:-
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- Kapil Sharma Asks Fan to 'Fact Check' After Being Called Out for Disrespecting Women
- Nick Jonas Signalling I Love You to Priyanka Chopra is the Gold Standard for Romance
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth
- Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor, Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's Weddings to Have This in Common