Ashok Leyland Sales Decline 30 Percent to 7,083 Units in April
Light commercial vehicle sales rose by 11 percent to 2,558 units compared to 2,309 in April last year.
For representational Purpose. (Photo Courtesy: Facebook)
Hinduja Group flagship Ashok Leyland has reported a 30 percent decline in total sales at 7,083 units in April. The company had sold 10,182 units in the same month last year. Sales of heavy and medium commercial vehicles declined by 43 percent to 4,525 units last month as against 7,873 units in the year-ago period, the company said in a statement. Light commercial vehicle sales rose by 11 percent to 2,558 units compared to 2,309 in April last year, it added.
Recommended For You
- We Produced More Pace – Whatmore Basks in Historic Kerala Win
- Alia Bhatt Comes in Support of Mother Soni Razdan’s 'No Fathers In Kashmir'
- Part-Time Working Mothers More Likely to Work Longer Without Pay
- Here's What Happens When You Try To Download 'Uri: The Surgical Strike' Illegally Off The Internet
- 2019 Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra XUV300 Compact SUV Spec Comparison
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s