Ashok Leyland Sales Decline 30 Percent to 7,083 Units in April
Light commercial vehicle sales rose by 11 percent to 2,558 units compared to 2,309 in April last year.
For representational purpose only. (Photo Courtesy: Facebook)
Hinduja Group flagship Ashok Leyland has reported a 30 percent decline in total sales at 7,083 units in April. The company had sold 10,182 units in the same month last year. Sales of heavy and medium commercial vehicles declined by 43 percent to 4,525 units last month as against 7,873 units in the year-ago period, the company said in a statement. Light commercial vehicle sales rose by 11 percent to 2,558 units compared to 2,309 in April last year, it added.
Recommended For You
- India vs Pakistan: PCB Raises Objection Against Star Sports Commercial for Big Game
- Most Epic Selfie Ever? This Monkey Just Photobombed a Family's Vacation Photo and It's Hilarious
- 18 Years of Lagaan: Aamir Khan Shares Emotional Post and Thanks Ashutosh Gowarikar
- Fact Check: Did ‘Game of Thrones’ Copy Arya Stark Slaying the Night King Sequence from an Indian Show?
- Cabin of the Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Could Take on Audi's Cockpit
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s