Ashok Leyland Sales Decline 30 Percent to 7,083 Units in April
Light commercial vehicle sales rose by 11 percent to 2,558 units compared to 2,309 in April last year.
For representational Purpose. (Photo Courtesy: Facebook)
Hinduja Group flagship Ashok Leyland has reported a 30 percent decline in total sales at 7,083 units in April. The company had sold 10,182 units in the same month last year. Sales of heavy and medium commercial vehicles declined by 43 percent to 4,525 units last month as against 7,873 units in the year-ago period, the company said in a statement. Light commercial vehicle sales rose by 11 percent to 2,558 units compared to 2,309 in April last year, it added.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan and Jack Dorsey's Twitter Banter Has Inspired the Funniest Memes on the Internet
- #ThisIsNotConsent: Women Are Tweeting Pictures of their Underwear, and you Should Pay Attention
- Xiaomi Leads Indian Smartphone Market in Q3, But Phone Prices Will Continue to Rise: IDC
- Bigg Boss 12: Shilpa Shinde Brutally Trolled for Defending Sreesanth on Washing Utensils
- PUBG Battle: Sony PlayStation And Microsoft Xbox Betting Big on The Game's Popularity