Ashok Leyland Sales Dip 12 Percent to 10,731 Units in December 2016
Light commercial vehicle sales saw a fall of 20 percent at 1,949 units as compared to 2,451 units in December 2015.
For representational Purpose. (Photo Courtesy: Facebook/Ashok Leyland)
Hinduja Group flagship company Ashok Leyland has reported a 12 per cent decline in total sales at 10,731 units in December 2016. The company had sold 12,154 units in December 2015. Sales of heavy and medium commercial vehicles also fell by 9 percent to 8,782 units last month as against 9,703 units in the year-ago period, the company said in a statement. Light commercial vehicle sales saw a fall of 20 percent at 1,949 units as compared to 2,451 units in December 2015, it added.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra's Mother Strongly Reacts to The Cut Article: Don't Want to Give Publicity to Fools
- Nick Jonas' Mother Welcomes Priyanka Chopra to the Family With a Beautiful Post, See Here
- YouTube Rewind 2018 is Out and Netizens are Calling it the Worst Ever
- PUBG Winter Map, Vikendi, Revealed at Game Awards 2018: Watch Video
- Qualcomm Unveils Snapdragon 8cx Processor For PC; Promises 'Extreme' Power