Atletico Madrid First Team Players, Coach Receive New Hyundai Cars from Fans
Atletico Madrid's squad received cars from the club's official sponsor, Hyundai, at an event that saw a group of fans handing over the keys to first-team players and the head coach.
Atletico Madrid's squad received cars from the club's official sponsor, South Korean brand Hyundai, at an event that saw a group of fans handing over the keys to first-team players and the head coach. The event was held at the Wanda Metropolitano stadium, where head coach Diego Pablo Simeone and all the players of the first team, except for forward Diego Costa who was recovering from an operation in Brazil, received cars, reports Efe news.
"The fans have made me a supporter of this club with their love. We try to behave well on and off the pitch," Atletico captain Diego Godin said.
Some 20 Atletico fans were responsible for delivering the keys of the SUV Santa Fe model vehicles after they won a social media contest in which they had to describe each player.
After the delivery of the cars, Atletico's players went to the dressing room at the stadium to prepare for training.
Recommended For You
- Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Rs 205 and Rs 225 Prepaid Recharge Plans - Here Are The Details
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 vs Realme X: Battle for the Value Champion Heats up
- Farewell, Sheila Dikshit: PM Modi, Congress Leaders Bid Adieu To Former Delhi CM
- It Went Wrong From My End: PV Sindhu Rues Mistakes in Indonesia Open Final Loss to Yamaguchi
- IAF Pilots Could Soon Fly Tom Cruise’s Fighter Jet From Top Gun Maverick