Bajaj and Triumph Motorcycles Announce Global Partnership for Mid-Capacity Bikes
Bajaj and Triumph motorcycles have announced a partnership at a global level saying that the aim is to make mid-capacity motorcycles.
2018 Bajaj Dominar 400. (Photo Courtesy: Bajaj)
Indian auto major Bajaj Auto and iconic UK motorcycle manufacturer have announced a partnership at a global level. The announcement further goes on to say that the partnership is focused on making mid-capacity motorcycles. Furthermore, this announcement by the two companies will go on to give Bajaj Auto access to the technology and motorcycles made by Triumph and in turn, Triumph will be able to expand its global reach by entering higher volume segments unlike ever before. “The objective of this non-equity partnership is to deliver a range of outstanding mid-capacity motorcycles benefitting from the collective strengths of both companies. We hope to bring to bear upon global markets the individual strengths of the partners including brand positions and perception, design and development technology, quality and cost competitiveness and worldwide distribution,” the official statement said.
More details about this new partnership are still awaited. Watch this space for updates.
Also Watch: Triumph Street Triple S Review
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Gets Legal Notice from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Advocate Paul Heyman
- Varun Dhawan, Dhanush Express Sadness After Shikhar Dhawan Ruled Out of ICC World Cup 2019
- Marvel President Kevin Feige Says Keanu Reeves was Approached for Almost Every MCU Movie
- US Man Suspected of Feeding Meth to Keep Illegally Kept ‘Attack Squirrel’ Aggressive
- Kota Girl Does The Impossible, Cracks All Major Competitive Exams in India
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s