Bajaj Auto Motorcycle Sales Up 1 Percent at 2,93,932 Units in April
Total vehicle sales last month stood at 3,29,800 units, down 0.09 percent, as against 3,30,109 units in the same month a year earlier.
Image for representation only. (Photo: Reuters)
Bajaj Auto today reported a marginal 1 percent increase in motorcycle sales at 2,93,932 units in April this year. The company had sold 2,91,898 units of motorcycle in the same month last year.
Total vehicle sales last month stood at 3,29,800 units, down 0.09 percent, as against 3,30,109 units in the same month a year earlier, Bajaj Auto said in a BSE filing.
The two-wheeler major said its exports rose by 46 percent during the month to 1,51,913 units from 1,03,976 units in the corresponding year-ago period. In the commercial vehicles category, Bajaj Auto's sales in April decreased by 6 percent to 35,868 units as compared to 38,211 units in the year-ago month.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Section 375 Movie Review: Akshaye Khanna, Richa Chadha's Performances Make for Compelling Courtroom Drama
- Everyone's Called it 'Rumour', but the Internet Still Wants to Know 'Is MS Dhoni Retiring?'
- Delhi Airport Facial Recognition Trial Calls for Establishment of Cybersecurity Laws
- Apple TV Plus Shows, Prices Compared with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5
- Mi TV Netflix Support to Finally Roll Out on September 17, Suggests Teaser