Bajaj Auto Sales Up 65 Percent at 4,04,429 Units in June 2018
Bajaj Auto motorcycle sales increased by 65 percent to 3,37,752 units as against 2,04,667 in June last year.
Image for representation only. (Photo: Reuters)
Bajaj Auto has reported a 65 percent jump in total sales to 4,04,429 units for June. The company had sold 2,44,878 units in the same month a year ago. Its motorcycle sales also increased by 65 percent to 3,37,752 units as against 2,04,667 in June last year, Bajaj Auto said in a BSE filing. The two-wheeler major said its exports during the month went by up 44 percent to 1,69,853 units from 1,17,903 units in the year-ago period. In the commercial vehicles category, Bajaj Auto's sales in June stood at 66,677 units compared to 40,211 units in the year-ago period, up 66 percent.
Recommended For You
- In Numbers: Dhoni Turns Back the Clock; Chase-master Kohli Stars Again
- Toilet, Ek Worm Katha: Why Bill Gates is Pouring Millions Down the Drain on India’s Sanitation Crisis
- India vs Australia: ‘No Doubt He Should Be in the Team’ – Kohli Backs Dhoni
- Fans Share Ranveer Singh's Apology Video After His Remarks on Koffee With Karan Received Flak
- How to Take Care of Your Car in Winters: Maintenance Tips and Do It Yourself Guide
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results