Benelli Partners with Mahavir Group in India, Plans to Set up Manufacturing Plant Near Hyderabad
The manufacturing facility will be set up in two phases at Pochampally.
Photo for representation only. (Image: Benelli)
Benelli, a global leader in the superbike segment, has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Telangana government to set up an indigenous manufacturing plant near Hyderabad. The Italian motorcycle brand, owned by China-based QianJiang Group, also entered into a strategic partnership with Adishwar Auto Ride India-Mahavir Group to market its product in India.
The partnerships were announced by the officials of Benelli, Telangana government and Adishwar Auto Ride India-Mahavir Group at an event here. The manufacturing facility will be set up in two phases at Pochampally. The first phase, spread over 3 acres, will be executed through Adishwar Auto Ride India-Mahavir Group and will be operational by October 2018.
The second phase will be a large setup that will span over 20 acres. Established in 1911, Benelli has a presence in over 60 countries. Its global product portfolio includes more than 200 variants including motorcycles, scooters and electric bicycles.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ragnarok Director Taika Waititi Finally Reveals Who's the Real Star of Thor Love and Thunder
- Salman Khan Turns Chef, Makes 'Khichdi' and 'Raita' in New Bigg Boss 13 Promo
- Russian Goalkeeper Saveli Kononov Gets AK-47 for his Man of the Match Performance
- Denmark Buys 4 Elephants from Circus to Protect Their Rights and Welfare
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge