Benelli TNT 300, 302R Price Reduced by upto Rs 60000
The Benelli TNT 300 now costs Rs. 2.99 lakhs and the 302R costs Rs. 3.10 lakhs
Photo for representation only. (Image: Benelli)
Benelli and Adishwar Auto Ride India – Mahavir Group, today announced revised pricing for its 300cc line-up – TNT 300 and 302R, owing to the reduction of manufacturing costs. The TNT 300 now costs Rs 2.99 lakhs and the 302R costs Rs 3.10 lakhs.
Vikas Jhabakh, Managing Director, Benelli India said, “We strongly believe in the value proposition of our products and customer sentiments towards the brand Benelli. We have witnessed a significant reduction in the manufacturing cost of the TNT 300 and 302R models and this has helped us to pass on the benefit to the biking enthusiasts in India.”
The TNT 300 and its faired sibling 302R ships with the same 300cc four-valve DOHC inline two-cylinder engine that produces 37 bhp and 27 Nm of torque on the TNT 300 and 38.26 bhp and 26.5 Nm on the 302R.
Both the bikes are built on a steel trellis frame and come with inverted telescopic suspensions in the front. At the rear, the TNT 300 gets a hydraulic monoshock absorber while the 302 R gets a swing arm with central shock absorber.
Braking duties of both bikes are handled by a 260mm disc at the front and 240mm disc at the rear. Both the bikes sit on 17-inch wheels wrapped in tubeless tyres.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough
- Amit Panghal Becomes 1st Indian Man to Reach World Boxing Championships Final
- Hours After Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Telangana Farmhouse, Police Hint at Case of Suicide
- Taylor Swift Weighs in on Game of Thrones Finale and Daenerys Targaryen's Fate
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says Sex with Girlfriend is Better Than his Best Ever Goal