Bengaluru-Belgaum Flights by IndiGo to Start from September 8
Additional daily flights on Bengaluru-Madurai route will also be started from the same day, said IndiGo.
Image for representation. (Reuters)
Adding Belgaum in Karnataka as its 58th destination, low-cost carrier IndiGo announced that it will start daily flights on Bengaluru-Belgaum route from September 8. Additional daily flights on Bengaluru-Madurai route will also be started from the same day, it said. "Further strengthening its connectivity out of Bengaluru, these new routes will be serviced by an ATR-18 aircraft," the airline said in a statement. IndiGo's Chief Commercial Officer William Boulter said, "These flights will strengthen point-to-point connectivity out of Bengaluru and enhance mobility within southern India. We will continue to expand according to sectoral demand and offer an on-time, courteous and hassle-free service and affordable flying experience to our customers."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough
- Amit Panghal Becomes 1st Indian Man to Reach World Boxing Championships Final
- Everything You Need to Know About the Area 51 Raid Happening Today
- Taylor Swift Weighs in on Game of Thrones Finale and Daenerys Targaryen's Fate
- Your Apple iPhone And iPad Will Get iOS 13.1 And iPadOS Sooner Than Expected