BharatBenz Ready to Tackle Newfound Norms
“Mandatory AC will deliver a significant boost to safer trucking and road safety." said Managing Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf
BharatBenz welcomes new move to mandate ACs in all trucks. (Image: REUTERS/Fabian Bimmer)
In response to Government’s initiative to introduce Air Conditioning as a mandatory feature on trucks from April 2017, Managing Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf gave a statement: "We highly welcome the government’s push for mandatory AC on trucks. With BharatBenz, we have been selling AC throughout our 9-49 ton range from day one onwards, so we are fully ready”
“Mandatory AC will deliver a significant boost to safer trucking and road safety." He added
AC has been available as an optional feature on all BharatBenz trucks from market launch onwards. Currently, almost 1 out of 5 BharatBenz truck customers opts for AC.
BharatBenz products are only sold as fully-built vehicles thus delivering a hassle-free experience of an integrated AC system ex-factory.
Recommended For You
- 'No Personality, No Class, Scared' -- Jose Mourinho blasts Man United
- Pero's Fresh & Vibrant Take On Autumn/Winter Style Wins Hearts At AIFW AW ‘18
- Ranveer Singh Talks About Facing The Limelight, His Style Quotient And Padmaavat
- Irani Cup: Rajneesh Gurbani Puts Vidarbha on Brink of Win After Record 800/7
- India Joins In As World Prepares To Celebrate French Gastronomy On March 21