BMW 7 Series (730Ld) Has All the Tech That You Can Desire in 2017
The BMW 7 Series comes with cooler features than you can imagine.
The BMW 7 Series. (Photo: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
When it comes to luxury cars then there are largely three cars that people consider in India – the Audi A8, Mercedes-Benz S-Class and the BMW 7 Series.
Out of these three brands, the one that's known for driving dynamics is BMW and with their flagship sedan – the 7 Series, they seemed to have pulled all the stops even when it comes to loading their cars with features. The tech on the 7 Series includes the likes of park assist, 360-degree cameras, massage seats and you can even move the car while being outside it simply by using the key.
The best way to get an idea of how all these features are in action, watch the videos below.
Don't Miss: BMW 320i Review: A Pure Driver's Car
Recommended For You
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Have 'Officially' Parted Ways: Report
- IAF Mirage-2000: India's Preferred Fighter Jet 20 Years Ago at Kargil, Now at Balakot - Here's Why
- Ford Endeavour Rolls Over as Hyundai Santro Crashes into the SUV - Watch Video
- WhatsApp Working on New Update to Improve Photo Sharing Experience
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s