BMW India To Hike Prices By Up To 4% From January
From January 1, 2019, BMW India will increase the prices of its cars by up to 4 percent.
The logo of the German car maker BMW. (AFP Relaxnews)
German luxury car maker BMW Thursday said it will increase prices in India by up to 4 percent with effect from January next year. The company sells a variety of vehicles in India ranging from SUV X1 to 7 Series sedan, priced between Rs 34.5 lakh and Rs 2.45 crore (ex-showroom).
"From January 1, 2019, BMW India will increase the prices of its cars by up to 4 percent," BMW Group India Chairman Vikram Pawah said in a statement. The company, however, did not give any specific reason for the price hike.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Climate Change Advocates are Switching to Solar Panels, Vegan Diets and No Flights
- Plumber's Re 0 Invoice for 91-Year-Old Ill Woman Earns Him Praises on Internet
- 33,000 People Want Oxford Dictionary to Change its Definition of 'Woman'. Here's Why.
- Here is How Much The Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max Will Cost
- Tamil Nadu's New EV Policy Seeks Full Road Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicles Until 2022