BMW Motorrad to Launch its Motorcycle Range in India on April 14
BMW is known for making bikes like the S 1000 RR and they are set to enter India on April 14, 2017.
BMW S1000RR. (Photo Courtesy: BMW Motorrad)
When it comes to making motorcycles that are capable of taking things to the extreme, BMW Motorrad is a brand that just has to be mentioned. They are known for making bikes like the S 1000 RR and they are set to enter India on April 14, 2017.
The German luxury automaker gave its entire lineup including the S 1000 and R 1200 GS series an update this year and will be bringing the same to India.
The 2017 model S 1000 RR gets new colour options along with traction control as standard and ABS Pro as an option. The S 1000 R gets an increased power output of 165 horsepower, so does the XR.
What remains to be seen is whether these bikes deliver the same amount of power given the low fuel quality standards in India as compared to European markets and what kind of a pricing are they launched at.
Interestingly, there has been no confirmation on their much anticipated G 310R model and is expected to be launched later this year.
Recommended For You
- 8 Web Series that Shocked, Amazed, Melted, Impressed and Sorted Your Life in 2018
- Apple Music Twitter Account Uses Android Device to Post a Tweet, Gets Busted
- Unmissable! Priyanka Chopra and Her Pooch Diana Flaunt their Winter Street Style in NYC
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018 Winners: Apple iPhone XS Max is The Undisputed Smartphone of The Year
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018 Winners: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is the Best Budget Smartphone of The Year
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s