BOC Aviation Delivers Three Boeing Aircraft to SpiceJet
BOC Aviation is a leading global aircraft operating leasing company with a fleet of 507 aircraft owned, managed and on order.
(Image for representation: PTI)
Singapore-based aircraft leasing company BOC Aviation on Friday said it has delivered three Boeing B737-800 NG aircraft to Indian carrier SpiceJet. The three aircraft are powered by CFM56 engines. We are pleased to extend our relationship with our long-standing customer, SpiceJet, and to support its expansion in the vibrant Indian market, Robert Martin, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of BOC Aviation, said. India has been one of the most rapidly growing major airline markets in the world and SpiceJet is well-placed to capitalise on this trend, he said. BOC Aviation is a leading global aircraft operating leasing company with a fleet of 507 aircraft owned, managed and on order.
Recommended For You
- Dyson Lightcycle Review: Your Table Probably Doesn’t Deserve This Sophisticated Piece of Lighting
- #WATCH: Shah Rukh Khan 'Lip Syncing' His Mohabbatein Song In Chinese
- Google Play Store Quality Problems: Over 2,000 Malware-Laden Counterfeit Apps Served to Android Users
- All About IAF Mirage-2000 Fighter Jet: India's Hero in Kargil War 20 Years Ago and Now at Balakot
- First Public Beta Versions of iOS 13, iPadOS and macOS Catalina Now Available: Here is How to Download Them
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s