BOC Aviation Delivers Three Boeing Aircraft to SpiceJet
BOC Aviation is a leading global aircraft operating leasing company with a fleet of 507 aircraft owned, managed and on order.
(Image for representation: PTI)
Singapore-based aircraft leasing company BOC Aviation on Friday said it has delivered three Boeing B737-800 NG aircraft to Indian carrier SpiceJet. The three aircraft are powered by CFM56 engines. We are pleased to extend our relationship with our long-standing customer, SpiceJet, and to support its expansion in the vibrant Indian market, Robert Martin, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of BOC Aviation, said. India has been one of the most rapidly growing major airline markets in the world and SpiceJet is well-placed to capitalise on this trend, he said. BOC Aviation is a leading global aircraft operating leasing company with a fleet of 507 aircraft owned, managed and on order.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Big Little Lies Actor Zoe Kravitz Joins Robert Pattinson's The Batman as Catwoman
- After Darbar Shoot, Rajinikanth off to Himalayas with Daughter Aishwarya
- Facebook Libra is Official, Even Though a Lot of The High Profile Partners Have Left
- All-New BMW 3-Series Test Drive Review: Performance in the Lap of Luxury
- Video of Pune Electric Bus Getting Charged Through a Diesel Generator Surfaces, Twitter Has a Field Day