Bollywood Actor Akshay Kumar Join Hands With Ministry of Road, Transport and Highways to Promote Road Safety
Akshay Kumar uploaded a photo in which he is dressed as a traffic police constable along with real-life police personnel.
Akshay Kumar dressed as a traffic police constable. (Image: Twitter.com/Akshay Kumar)
"Honoured to associate with MORTH Road Safety and take forward the 'Road Safety' movement. I sincerely hope the campaign will bring about a behavioral change towards traffic & road safety and in turn help save precious lives," he tweeted.
Honoured to associate with @MORTHRoadSafety and take forward the 'Road Safety' movement. I sincerely hope the campaign will bring about a behavioral change towards traffic & road safety and in turn help save precious lives. pic.twitter.com/WMcj2IDJ9P— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) June 3, 2018
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways tweeted: "We sincerely appreciate Mr Akshay Kumar for his commitment to the cause of Road Safety. Sadak Suraksha Jeevan Raksha. Let's follow Traffic Rules and save lives."
Akshay will be next seen on the big screen in the sports-drama "Gold" in August this year.
Also Watch: Hero Xtreme 200R First Ride (Track) Review | Cars18
Recommended For You
- Live Cricket Score, England vs Australia, 5th ODI in Manchester
- Saudi Woman to Drive F1 Car Ahead of French Grand Prix
- Varun Dhawan Dances to Palat Ahead of IIFA 2018 & We're Loving Every Bit of It; Watch Video
- Govinda's Wife Slams Krushna, Kashmera for Talking Rubbish About Them Behind Their Back, Comedian Hits Back
- The Tippling Point | When Concern for Wine Helped Save Mankind