Bollywood Actor Akshay Kumar Spreads Road Safety Awareness On Independence Day 2018 - Watch Video
Akshay Kumar who will star in the upcoming movie 'Gold' has been supporting the importance of helmets and traffic rules in India from past many years.
Akshay Kumar in "Sadak Suraksha Jeevan Raksha" campaign. (Image: Screen Grab)
“When I got to know the shocking facts & figures related to road accidents which can be prevented I was immediately on board for the Road Safety Campaign to help create awareness.” he tweeted. The videos uploaded by the Akshay Kumar are supporting the road safety awareness campaign by Ministry of Road, Transport and Highways called “ Sadak Suraksha Jeevan Raksha”.
When I got to know the shocking facts & figures related to road accidents which can be prevented I was immediately on board for the Road Safety Campaign to help create awareness.Thank you to Sh. @nitin_gadkari, Sh. @mansukhmandviya & Sh.Yudhvir Singh Malik for the opportunity 🙏 pic.twitter.com/IyhyemQCZZ— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) August 14, 2018
This is not the first time Akshay has joined hands with MoRTH to promote road safety, few months back he also uploaded a photo of himself dressed as a traffic police constable along with real-life police personnel to promote the same campaign.
Akshay Kumar has been supporting the importance of helmets and traffic rules in India from past many years. Being a brand ambassador of Honda two-wheelers he also promoted road safety at the Auto Expo 2018.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Beats Nick Jonas in Mortal Kombat, See Pics
- This Revelation About the 'Eight of Diamonds' Playing Card Has Left Twitterati in Disbelief
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale is Now Live: Deals on Pixel 2 XL, Nokia 8 Sirocco, Poco F1, Realme 2 And More
- Wrong to Expect Dhoni to Play Like a 20-year-old: Kapil Dev
- Mitchell Johnson Says Bans Against Australian Trio Should Stay