Next-Gen 2020 Hyundai Creta SUV to get Audi Inspired Virtual Cockpit
The new SUV is also said to sport a heads-up display. Taking into consideration the features that we saw in the Venue, we expect a few of it to make its way into the Creta too.
2019 Hyundai Creta. (Image Courtesy: Team Car Delight)
The upcoming generation of Hyundai Creta will reportedly feature a cabin that closely resembles Audi. This means, alongside the usual information such as speed, engine rpm, fuel level, and trip meters, it will also change to act as a screen that shows navigation and multimedia features.
The new SUV is also said to sport a heads-up display. Taking into consideration the features that we saw in the Venue, we expect a few of it to make its way into the Creta too. Mechanically, the upcoming Creta will feature a longer wheelbase, which will call for more room inside.
In terms of engine, the new Creta is expected to arrive in petrol as well as diesel engine of 1.5-litre each. Reports citing internal sources of the company have also confirmed that the new engine will have a different state of tune with higher output and better driveability.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies | Our Responsibility is to Support Rishabh Pant: Virat Kohli
- ‘Why Traffic Jams?’: Twitter Comes to a Halt after BJP MP Dismisses Automobile Slowdown
- 'Black Friday': Italian Newspaper Sparks Race Row With Front Page Headline on Lukaku, Smalling Clash
- Ranbir Kapoor Reveals Sanjay Leela Bhansali Wanted to Cast Him Opposite 11-year-old Alia Bhatt in Balika Vadhu
- Major WhatsApp Dark Mode Update: Does Your Phone Run Android 9 or Older OS?