Next-Gen 2020 Hyundai Creta SUV to get Audi Inspired Virtual Cockpit
The new SUV is also said to sport a heads-up display. Taking into consideration the features that we saw in the Venue, we expect a few of it to make its way into the Creta too.
2019 Hyundai Creta. (Image Courtesy: Team Car Delight)
The upcoming generation of Hyundai Creta will reportedly feature a cabin that closely resembles Audi. This means, alongside the usual information such as speed, engine rpm, fuel level, and trip meters, it will also change to act as a screen that shows navigation and multimedia features.
The new SUV is also said to sport a heads-up display. Taking into consideration the features that we saw in the Venue, we expect a few of it to make its way into the Creta too. Mechanically, the upcoming Creta will feature a longer wheelbase, which will call for more room inside.
In terms of engine, the new Creta is expected to arrive in petrol as well as diesel engine of 1.5-litre each. Reports citing internal sources of the company have also confirmed that the new engine will have a different state of tune with higher output and better driveability.
Recommended For You
- All Variants of The Apple iPhone XR Get Completely Sold Out on Day One of Amazon Prime Day Sale
- Realme X Launched in India Alongside Realme 3i: Price, Features, and More
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Thinks it's Silly to Criticise Game of Thrones Creators Over Show's Ending
- Katrina Kaif Flaunts Her Svelte Frame as She Stuns in This Colourful Bikini
- Gauri Khan and Son AbRam Visit Bandra's Mount Mary Church for Sunday Mass