Couple From Kerala Uses KSRTC Bus as Their 'Wedding Car'
Baiju Mangad and Susmita tied the knot at the Pothempadam Community Hall in Muthalamada panchayat, had a KSRTC bus decorated and as their wedding vehicle and rode from the wedding hall to their house in Thathamangalam.
Baiju and Susmita with their wedding car' (Image source: Cartoq)
As Indian marriages go, the bigger the car the better it is. As far as peculiar wedding cars go, a couple from Kerala might have rewritten the conventional decorum by hiring a KSRTC bus as their ‘wedding car’.
Baiju Mangad and Susmita tied the knot at the Pothempadam Community Hall in Muthalamada panchayat, had a KSRTC bus decorated and as their wedding vehicle and rode from the wedding hall to their house in Thathamangalam. This, however, is not the first instance where a public transport bus has been used as a wedding vehicle. Some time ago, another man, also called Baiju did a similar thing.
When asked about his choice for such a ‘car’ Baiju told Cartoq “It’s the vehicle of the common man. It’s affordable too. I also wanted to drive home the point that KSRTC buses are available for local people at reasonable rates.”
A social worker by profession, Baiju managed to pull off a completely eco-friendly wedding by using no plastic whatsoever. Attendees of the wedding were given a gift pouch with vegetable seeds. The plates were biodegradable and were made of areca leaves
Recommended For You
- Now Pay a Fine of Rs 10,000 for not Letting Ambulance Pass, Drink & Drive as Per Updated Motor Bill
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- Pakistan's Eerily Similar Results to 1992 World Cup Win Has Fans Praying For Another Miracle
- RBI Committee Recommendations For KYC on Google Duo or Apple FaceTime Could See Larger Implementation
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s