Daimler Extends Connected Car Deal With Deutsche Telekom T-Systems
T-Systems connects more than two million Daimler vehicles across the globe via Daimler's connected car platform.
Daimler logo seen behind Mercedes' three-pointed star. (Photo: Reuters)
German carmaker Daimler has extended a contract for Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems unit to manage its connected car services. The German telecoms operator said that the deal was worth hundreds of millions of euros.
T-Systems connects more than two million Daimler vehicles across the globe via Daimler's connected car platform, which provides services such as live traffic information, emergency call, remote control, and parking search functions. Deutsche Telekom declined to say how long the contract extension was for.
Recommended For You
- Now Get Fuel at Your Doorstep - Indian Oil Starts Home Delivery of Diesel in India
- Lewis Hamilton on Top, But Concern at Grassroots Level
- Stephen Hawking's Last Research Paper Could Prove The Existence of Multiple Universes
- Eugenie Bouchard Passes First Test in Miami Qualifying
- Self-driving Uber Car Kills Arizona Woman Crossing Street