Datsun Commences Second Phase of Experience Zone Across India
The Experience Zone II tour starts on June 12 and will last for 90 days, following routes across the country.
Datsun redi-GO. (Photo: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
Datsun has flagged off the second leg of its ‘Datsun Experience Zone’ experiential activity which will cover 650 locations throughout India over the next three months. This second phase of the Experience Zone comes after the first phase which was completed in April 2017. Datsun India is offering prospective customers the opportunity to take test drives of its flagship car Datsun redi-GO, along with GO and GO+, in addition to the onboard entertainment and games that come with the canter vans.
The vans will travel to locations in 40 satellite cities, 82 districts and 250 tehsils within a 50-100 km radius of Nissan/Datsun showrooms. The Experience Zone II tour starts on June 12 and will last for 90 days, following routes across the country.
Jerome Saigot, Vice President, Datsun India said, "The Datsun Experience Zone enables us to engage with customers at a nearby place which is convenient for them. We are taking our showrooms on the road. The Experience Zone is a platform for us to connect with prospective customers and talk about the best-in-class features of the Datsun redi-GO while everyone has a fun time.”
Datsun currently sells the redi-GO, GO and GO+ in India.
Recommended For You
- Now Get Fuel at Your Doorstep - Indian Oil Starts Home Delivery of Diesel in India
- Stephen Hawking's Last Research Paper Could Prove The Existence of Multiple Universes
- India's Most Memorable Wins in T20 International Cricket
- Ranveer Singh Says That He And Deepika Padukone Share A Relationship Of Mutual Respect
- Esha Deol Reveals First Look of Short Film; See Picture