Datsun redi-GO Sport Launched in India Ahead of Festive Season at Rs 3.49 Lakh
Limited edition Datsun redi-GO SPORT version has a bold new exterior look and array of sporty-themed new features.
Arun Malhotra, MD Nissan Motor India and Sakshi Malik Olympic medal winner at the Launch of limited edition Datsun redi-GO Sport. (Image: Datsun India)
Datsun is introducing a new sport version of redi-GO to celebrate the festive season in India. The Datsun redi-GO Sport is a limited edition dressed with bold stripes and accents on the exterior priced at Rs 3,49,479 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and will be available for sale during the festive season.
Datsun also announced today that world-class female wrestler Sakshi Malik will be the face of the Datsun redi-GO Sport. Sakshi, who rapidly rose to fame during the Rio Olympics, is India’s first female wrestler to win an Olympic medal.
During the launch event, Sakshi Malik was honoured for her achievement at the Rio Olympic Games with a brand new Datsun redi-GO Sport, presented to her by Arun Malhotra, managing director, Nissan Motor India.
The special edition will have features like, sporty interiors that are themed black, remote key-less entry, Bluetooth audio system and rear parking sensors.
Watch | Datsun redi-Go Review: Is it Better than the Renault Kwid?
The redi-GO Sport variant will be available as the top grade and comes in three stylish body colours: Ruby, White and Grey. It will be available at all 227 Datsun dealerships across India.
Recommended For You
- Anushka is Obsessed with Husband Virat's Wardrobe, Sports His T-Shirt Yet Again; See Pics
- Suzuki GSX-S750 Launched at Rs 7.45 Lakh in India
- Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid: Superheroes Galore, UEFA Champions League's Marquee Clash Returns
- Deepika Padukone Looks Gorgeous in a Anamika Khanna Ensemble at the Time 100 Red Carpet; See Pics
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 To Go On Flash Sale For 24-Hours on Mi.com on April 25, Sale Starts 12AM Tonight