Driver Cries after Crashing Rs 4 Crore Lamborghini Huracan Performante Supercar – Watch Video
As seen in the video, the crash caused damage to the bonnet as well as to the boot of the Lamborghini Huracan Performante.
Lamborghini crashed. (Image: Screenshot)
A car crash usually does not gather much of attention in the media as they have become a usual occurrence globally, with India leading the way having recorded the most number of fatal accidents. However, if an accident involves a Rs 4 Crore supercar, it is bound to rake up some news. Something similar happened recently after a video of Lamborghini crashing went viral on YouTube.
Captured on video at an unknown location, a driver is seen driving a new Lamborghini Huracan Performante with a lot of cameras clicking the car. While the initial few seconds of the drive are slow, the driver suddenly pushes the accelerator and within few more seconds crashes the £250,000 Lambo in the presence of admirers.
We are not sure if he picked up a new car from the showroom or was just taking a test drive, however the video posted by an onlooker said the driver cried after crashing the supercar into a tree and we can understand why? The Lambo was totalled and luckily nobody was injured, including the driver.
As seen in the video, the crash caused a damage to the bonnet as well as the boot.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Disha Patani Shares Insta Story Featuring Tiger Shroff, Captions it 'Bhai Bhai'
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Karan Patel, Wife Ankita Bhargava to Become Parents: Report
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Plans Start at Rs 222 Which Includes Bundled Non-Jio Calls
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Your New OnePlus TV Could Cost as Low as Rs 53,069
- OnePlus TV 55Q1 Pro Review: Mildly Eccentric But You’ll Love a Great QLED Display