- Municipal Corporations 9/10
- TRS 8
- INC 0
- BJP 1
- AIMIM 0
- OTH 0
- MUNICIPALITIES 114/120
- TRS 96
- INC 9
- BJP 3
- AIMIM 2
- OTH 4
DS 7 Crossback SUV Caught Testing in India, Launch Expected in 2020
DS Automobiles is a premium marque of the French brand Groupe PSA consisting of Peugeot and Citroen.
DS7 spotted in India. (Image: Peyush Baranwal)
While 2019 is going to be an exciting year for the Indian auto industry thanks to the entry of two completely new car brand sin India – Kia Motors and MG, by 2020, more automakers will make their way to India, given the rising demand of cars in the domestic market. One such brand is DS Automobiles, a premium marque of the French brand Groupe PSA consisting of Peugeot and Citroen. While reports suggest that the brand will make its India debut in 2020, there is no confirmation.
However, we have spotted the DS7 premium crossover SUV completely undisguised on road test in Delhi-NCR, which means the launch can be anytime soon. The DS7 is spotted with ICAT, Government of India sticker, which means the car is out for a homologation test.
This is not the first time the DS7 has been spotted in India and has been captured a couple of times doing road test. The will be made in company’s newly opened Hosur plant in collaboration with CK Birla. When launched, the DS7 Crossback will rival the likes of the Audi Q3 and BMW X1.
The DS7 is powered by a multiple engine options including a 1.5-litre diesel, a 2.0-litre diesel and a 1.6-litre turbo-petrol. A plug-in hybrid variant will be introduced soon.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Trailers This Week: Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, To All The Boys 2 Prep Audience for Valentine's Month
- Republic Day 2020: Patriotic Fervour Runs High Among B-town Celebs as They Post Pics With Tricolour
- PUBG Mobile: Exclusive Maserati Ghibli Skin For Dacia Spotted
- Transfer News and Rumours LIVE: Latest Updates From Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona
- India vs New Zealand 2nd T20I Live Streaming: When & Where to Watch Live Telecast on TV & Online