DSK Benelli 302R Launched in India at Rs 3.48 Lakh
The Benelli Tornado 302R comes with ABS as standard and is BS-IV emission norm compliant. In this price segment, the bike will compete with the likes of KTM RC 390, Kawasaki Ninja 300 and Yamaha R3.
Photo for representation only. (Image: Benelli)
DSK Benelli has launched its much-anticipated 302R in India at Rs 3.48 lakh. First showcased in India at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo, the 302R is a full-faired version of company’s popular 300cc street naked bike, the TNT 300. The split headlamp setup with wide handlebar and new LED taillights provide a sportier look to the bike. The bike also gets repositioned foot pegs for a more aggressive riding position.
The DSK Benelli 302R in India is powered by a 300cc inline two-cylinder engine with a power output of 36 bhp and 27 Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a six-speed transmission and the bike weighs about 180 Kg. The bike can touch the top speed of 170 km/h. The Tornado 302R will be available in three colour options - White Rosso, Red Nero, and Silver Verde.
The bike comes with ABS as standard and is BS-IV emission norm compliant. In this price segment, the bike will compete with the likes of KTM RC 390, Kawasaki Ninja 300 and Yamaha R3.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar, Prabhas Lead Film Fraternity in Congratulating ISRO for Chandrayaan-2 Launch
- Was a Brazil Priest Really Pushed Off Stage for Saying 'Fat Women Can't Go to Heaven'?
- Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Rs 205 and Rs 225 Prepaid Recharge Plans - Here Are The Details
- Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro go on Sale Today: Price, Launch Offers and More
- India A Complete 4-1 Series Win Against West Indies A