DSK Benelli 302R to Launch in India on July 25, Bookings Underway
The Benelli Tornado 302R will be powered by a 300cc engine and is expected to have a top speed of over 170 km/h. Will compete against the KTM RC 390, Kawasaki Ninja 300 and the Yamaha R3.
Benelli 302R. (Photo Courtesy: Facebook/Benelli India)
DSK Benelli has confirmed that they will be launching their much-anticipated 302R in India on July 25, 2017. The bookings for the same have commenced at dealerships across India.
The 302R was first showcased at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo and, as per reports, can be booked for a sum of Rs 30,000. The motorcycle is essentially a full-faired version of their popular 300cc street naked offering – the TNT 300. It is set to be launched with ABS as standard and will be BS-IV emission norm compliant.
Upon launch, the 302R will be the most accessible full-faired offering being sold by DSK Benelli in India which will be powered by an inline two-cylinder engine with a power output of 36 bhp and 27 Nm of torque. This engine will come mated to a six-speed transmission and the bike is expected to weigh about 180 Kg. The top speed of the 302R is expected to be about 170 km/h.
The Benelli Tornado 302R is expected to launch at about Rs 3.5 lakh (ex-showroom) and will be competing against the likes of the KTM RC 390, Kawasaki Ninja 300 and the Yamaha R3.
Also Watch: Triumph Street Triple S Review
Recommended For You
- Amazon beauty presents Vanity Diaries | Episode 3- Discover Tamannaah’s Love For Bling And Everything In Between
- Arjun Rampal and Gabriella Demetriades Blessed with a Baby Boy, Wishes Pour In
- Gearing up For 2053 World Cup? Cricket Fans Try Viral #FaceAppChallenge on Team India
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- Instagram is Now Hiding Likes on Photos in More Countries; No Point Buying Likes And Views Anymore