Dubai Police Starts Training On Hoverbike, Becomes First Country In The World
The hoverbike can achieve a height of a maximum of 16 feet and can attain speeds of up to 70 km/h.
Dubai police training on Hoversurf Hoverbike. (Image: Hoversurf)
It’s no secret that the Dubai police has arguably the most exotic fleet of cop cars which include the likes of fancy supercars like the Bugatti Veyron and the Aston Martin One-77. Recently, they also added something to their fleet which they are really proud of – a flying motorcycle! Yes, you heard that right. It is essentially a big enough drone that can lift a weight up to 300 kilos, the Scorpion-3-based hoverbike is the dream of flying a drone taking shape. As per the recent video uploaded by the Russian hoverbike manufacturer Hoversurf, Dubai police has started training on flying a hoverbike.
The hoverbike can achieve a height of a maximum of 16 feet and can attain speeds of up to 70 km/h. This can be done for 25 minutes before its battery needs a recharge. You can also buy one hoverbike for yourself for $150,000. Just to give you an idea, here’s a list of the cars that are owned by Dubai Police. They are not all, but they are some of the fastest ones in their fleet.
-Aston Martin One-77
-Bentley Continental GT
-Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG
-Chevrolet Camaro SS
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3: Complete List of Participants in Nagarjuna's Show
- Nach Baliye 9: Prince Breaks Down As Wife Yuvika Informs Salman Khan About His Brother's Death
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 vs Realme X: Battle for the Value Champion Heats up
- India A Complete 4-1 Series Win Against West Indies A
- IAF Pilots Could Soon Fly Tom Cruise’s Fighter Jet From Top Gun Maverick