Ducati Enters Pre-Owned Bike Market In India
Ducati Approved is a certified pre-owned motorcycle programme wherein company's qualified service technicians select and inspect every bike, certifying its history
Ducati 959 Panigale. (Photo: Manav Sinha/News18.com)
Italian superbike maker Ducati Friday announced its foray into pre-ownned market in India through its Ducati Approved programme.
Under the programme, only bikes less than 5 years old with certified mileage lower than 50,000 km are allowed to be sold after undergoing 35 technical checks, the company said in a statement.
"Our entry in the pre-owned segment in India will make Ducati more accessible to passionate bikers who aspire for the luxurious and premium experience offered by Ducati motorcycles," Ducati India Managing Director Sergi Canovas said.
Ducati Approved is a certified pre-owned motorcycle programme wherein company's qualified service technicians select and inspect every bike, certifying its history, the company said.
The programme also includes extended warranty and roadside assistance, it added.
"With this program, our aim is to sell bikes with the same level of sophistication and authenticity as offered with a new Ducati," Canovas said.
Recommended For You
- David Dhawan Slaps Son Varun in this Fun Father's Day Video
- Ranveer Singh Wishes 'Papa' on Father's Day 2019 with a Throwback Picture and Millennial Hashtags
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Yuvraj Singh Expects Either India or England to Lift World Cup
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s