Ducati Memorabilia: You Can Now Own Authentic MotoGP Parts
Ducatti will now let you buy crankshafts, camshafts, pistons, or connecting rods that have competed in MotoGP or Superbike.
An example of a camshaft on offer from Ducati Memorabilia (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Italian manufacturer Ducati has launched an original initiative that will delight motorsports fans by putting up for sale a whole series of original parts from competition motorcycles, which are to find a new life as collectables. Now anyone can buy a camshaft or piston from a machine that has competed in MotoGP or Superbike. The idea of the Ducati Memorabilia project is to offer real collector's items from the racing world: crankshafts, camshafts, pistons, connecting rods, etc. Each part put up for sale will be delivered in an elegant box accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
Each lot is signed by Claudio Domenicali, the Ducati CEO, and Gigi Dall'Igna, the director of Ducati Corse, and each of the necessarily unique parts will also be accompanied by a technical description and information on the season of the rider concerned. Initially, the parts will be available for order from Ducati dealers before being distributed online by the Ducati website in 2020.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Kya Be G***u': Martin Guptill Abusing Chahal on Live Television Leaves Rohit Sharma and Fans in Splits
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 119 Written Updates: Salman Khan Evicts Shefali Jariwala, Sidharth Shukla Wins Elite Membership
- Kobe Bryant, Daughter Killed in Copter Crash, Akshay Kumar, Disha Patani and Others Share Condolences
- WhatsApp Users Beware: This Simple Trick Can Save Your Phone From Being Hacked
- #RIPMamba: From Trump to Obama, Fans Mourn Basketball Legend Kobe Bryant's Death