One of the accessories available for the Monster 821 is the Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down! An electronic system derived from racing that makes it possible to change gears without the use of the clutch. #821IndiaLaunch #WeLoveMonster pic.twitter.com/bG6CnwkrYE— Ducati India (@Ducati_India) May 1, 2018
In terms of visual changes, the most evident one is the new headlamp cluster at the front which bears resemblance to latest Monster 1200. The fuel tank has been chiselled to give a more muscular look and complimenting that approach is the tail section which has been made to look sharper than before. Another major change with the introduction of this new model is the launch of the Ducati Yellow colour scheme, which will be offered alongside the familiar Red and Black paint options.
Recommended For You
- Discipline Instilled by Our Sports Has Helped: Sania Mirza on Bond With Shoaib Malik
- 'Coronavirus Over?' Masks and Sanitizers Have Been Removed from 'Essential Commodities'
- Viral Photos Show a 'Human-Sized' Bat in Philippines. But is it Real?
- Engineering Professor from Tamil Nadu Turns to Making Murukkus after Losing Job Due to Covid-19
- Made In India To Play A Key Role in New Draft Policy For Shopping Websites Such as Amazon & Flipkart