Ducati Scrambler Gets Rs 90,000 Cheaper as the Italian Giant Marks 90th Anniversary
The offer is valid on all four variants - Icon, Classic, Urban Enduro and Full Throttle.
Ducati Scrambler Classic
Ducati, a renowned name in superbike territory, is celebrating its 90th foundation day anniversary, which the Italian company is marking through special discounts. The brand was founded in the year 1926, and Ducati say the 90th year is an important milestone for the company.
Ducati fans will be quite chuffed to learn that the Scrambler's price tag has been slashed by Rs 90,000. The offer which is valid on all variants - Icon, Classic, Urban Enduro and Full Throttle - will last until December 31, 2016.
The Scrambler Icon in red can now be bought at an attractive price of INR 6.07 lakh, while Scrambler Classic, Urban Enduro and Full Throttle will be priced at INR 7.28 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom, Delhi) during the discount period.
Furthermore, the finance schemes in partnership with YES BANK that were recently launched will be valid for making purchases. Hence, Ducati customers can avail the best options available today in the segment for periods up to seven years.
Also, under a special scheme, customers can also avail reduction of up to three EMIs. However, to be eligible for availing these offers, the customer must be in cities where YES BANK has a presence.
Recommended For You
- Rohit Involved in Funny Twitter Exchange With Mumbai Indians
- Controversial Tweet on Ambedkar Came From Fake Hardik Pandya Account
- Did Sylvester Stallone Just Get Confused Between Salman Khan and Bobby Deol?
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Shows Why It's Better Than Bajaj Dominar 400 in Facebook Viral Video
- Indians Are Warning 'The Fault In Our Stars' Author About the Bollywood Remake