Exclusive Mahindra Mojo Dealership Launched in Bengaluru
This dealership which also includes a workshop has been designed to provide a one-stop destination for all biking enthusiasts.
Mahindra has launched an exclusive Mojo dealership. (Photo: Mahindra)
Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd., a part of the US $17.8 billion Mahindra Group, has inaugurated first of its kind MOJO dealership in Bengaluru. The dealership located in Banaswadi, is a first of its kind two-wheeler brand specific dealership in the country.
This dealership which also includes a workshop has been designed to provide a one-stop destination for all biking enthusiasts. Thus the Mojo dealership will not only showcase accessories and merchandise but will also provide customisation and servicing attributes. The all-new Mojo dealership is young and vibrant, inspired by the passion of the community of owners – ‘MOJO TRIBE’.
Speaking at the inauguration, Naveen Malhotra, Sr. GM – Sales, Marketing & Product Planning, Mahindra Two Wheelers said, “We have always believed in biking being a lifestyle & attitude than just a product and hence we took the unconventional route right from the launch of the ‘MOJO Tribe’ for MOJO owners to the ‘Trails of MOJO Tribe’ which took the owners to experience the bike in diverse terrains. The launch of this Exclusive Dealership is a natural progression in our strategy to build this biking culture by providing a platform for bike enthusiasts to explore, engage and experience the brand MOJO in a holistic fashion."
Recommended For You
- Malaika Arora Gets Cosy With Rumoured Boyfriend Arjun Kapoor at a Party; Photo Goes Viral
- Pihu Movie Review: You’ll Watch a Small Girl Heading Towards Death With Bated Breath
- 1st Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale Superbike Worth Rs 51.81 Lakh Arrives in India
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office: Aamir Khan Tastes Failure After a Long Time
- On National Press Day, Here's a Reminder: India isn't Quite 'Free' for Journalists