Ferrari P80/C Unveiled, Special Model Developed for an Asian Client
The Ferrari P80/C, which took four years to create, is the masterpiece from the brand's Special Projects department.
The Ferrari P80C is a unique model. (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Italian car maker Ferrari has presented the P80/C, a one-off car that is unique and extreme -- a custom-made model created for one of the brands' clients in Asia. The Ferrari P80/C, which took four years to create, is the masterpiece from the brand's Special Projects department, whose brief originated with a client's request for a car that paid homage to the legendary “Sport-prototype” vehicles of the 1960s, such as the 330 P3 / P4 and the Dino 206 S.
Based on a 488 GT3, Ferrari has succeeded in creating an utterly original model. Not intended for use on the road, the design of the Ferrari P80/C was, therefore, able to include “extreme features” such as the ability to make its headlights almost completely disappear and an aerodynamic profile directly inspired by a Formula 1 T-wing, which creates the illusion of an ultra-short “virtual” rear windshield.
The price of this private project, which doubtlessly required significant amounts of development time by Ferrari, has not been revealed.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Nach Baliye 9: Shraddha Arya Says Judge Raveena Tandon wasn't Concentrating on Her Performance
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami
- Here's How Alia Bhatt Reacted to Her and Ranbir Kapoor's Fake Viral Wedding Card
- In Pursuit of Love, World's Loudest Bird Sings Heart out in 'Theatrical Swivel'
- 'Total Entertainment': Ravi Shastri's 'Iconic Line' on Team's Philosophy Takes Twitter by Storm