Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Slashes Prices by Upto Rs 77,000
Fiat has revisited its pricing strategy to make its products more attainable than before.
Fiat Punto Evo (Image: Fiat)
FCA India, the wholly owned subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, has announced a price cuts up to 7.3% on Fiat Linea and up to 7% on Fiat Punto EVO. The new prices will be applicable with immediate effect on the current model year of the Linea and Punto EVO. This move brings the Linea range under the Rs 10 lakhs (ex-showroom).
The company has revisited its pricing strategy on Fiat products to make them more attainable than before.
The prices of the Urban Cross and the Avventura were already realigned in 2016 and so was the Abarth Punto which is the most affordable hot-hatch in India today, being positioned under Rs 10 lakh ex-showroom.
Offering a price benefit of up to 7.3% on the current model year of the Fiat Linea and close to 7% Fiat Punto EVO, customers will now spend less on registration, insurance premium outflow etc, which optimises the initial Cost of Ownership. This enhances the value of the Linea and Punto EVO product package as both these cars offer many premium features as standard across the range, right from their base variants.
FCA that parents both Fiat and Jeep brands, as part of its vision for 2017, is also sharpening its focus on customer centricity.
Key highlights of FCA after-sales service in 2016:
· 500 customer outreach camps conducted and 6000 Fiat cars were serviced
· Five Mega Check-up Camps were conducted and 25,000 customers were serviced
· Spare parts availability at FCA’s Chakan warehouse has been doubled and has a high fill rate of over 96%
· FCA offers customer an option of ordering spare parts online and ensures door-step delivery
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Airtel TV App Rebranded to Airtel XStream; More Than 350 Live TV Channels in Tow
- Parineeti Chopra Looks Dishevelled And Bloodied in 'The Girl On The Train' First Look
- 'TB Survivor' Amitabh Bachchan: 75 Percent of My Liver is Gone, Still Surviving on 25 Percent
- Woman Sets Fire to Creepy 'It' Clown Doll which Floated into Her Backyard
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Android One Phone With 48-Megapixel Triple Camera Launched: Price, Features and More