Fiat Launches Punto EVO Pure at Rs 4.92 Lakh
Available with a 1.2-litre FIRE petrol engine, Punto EVO Pure will be available in six colors.
The new Fiat Punto will feature Fiat’s signature ‘Reindeer’ headlamps. (Photo: Fiat India)
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India today rolled out new Fiat Punto EVO Pure at starting price of Rs 4.92 lakhs. The Fiat Punt EVO Pure replaces the Fiat Punto Pure in the portfolio and becomes the entry-level offering under the Fiat brand.
The new Fiat Punto will feature Fiat’s signature ‘Reindeer’ headlamps.
Available with a 1.2-litre FIRE petrol engine with the power of 68 PS at 6000 rpm and maximum torque of 96 Nm at 2500 rpm, Punto EVO Pure will be available in six colors – Exotica Red, Bossanova White, Hip Hop Black, Minimal Grey, Bronzo Tan and Magnesio Grey.
Announcing the market roll out, Kevin Flynn, President and Managing Director, FCA India Pvt. Ltd. said, “With the Punto EVO Pure, our entry-level offering in the Fiat portfolio becomes stronger. Customers have always appreciated Fiat’s design, styling, and on-road dynamics and now with the Punto EVO Pure they can own a great looking hatchback at an exceptional value.”
With a Hydraulic Power steering, Fiat promises to provide a 3-year warranty with convenient service intervals of 15000 km.
Recommended For You
- How Ad Targeting Works on Facebook: Who All Have Access To Your Data?
- Ranbir and Deepika Again: Ex-Flames Walk the Ramp For Mijwan Fashion Show
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante Worth Rs 3.76 Crore Home Delivery in Hyderabad - Watch Video
- After Meesha Shafi, More Women Accuse Ali Zafar of Sexual Harassment
- Bollywood Actor Jimmy Sheirgill Buys Mercedes-Benz G-Class G 63 AMG SUV Worth Rs 2.18 Crore