Ford And Fisher-Price Team up to Create Mini-Mustang
It is a scaled down version of Ford Mustang for kids that even has in-built speakers.
Ford and Fisher-Price build a scaled down version of Ford Mustang for kids. (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Ford has teamed up with Fisher-Price to create a new battery-operated Mustang.
The Power Wheels Smart Drive Mustang was built using scaled-down Ford design data, resulting in a miniature children's version of the V8-powered Mustang GT that features everything from traction control and stability monitoring to digital speed control and slow start and stop functions. It even has its own built-in sound system.
The toy car, which contains Power Wheels' first computer-controlled powertrain, comes in blue or pink colorways. It will go on sale at selected retailers in December for a recommended price of $359.99.
Recommended For You
- KKR Not Retaining Gambhir Was Hint Enough of Road Ahead for Decorated Leader
- Casting Couch a Time-tested Tradition, What is There to be Upset About: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby, Once Beloved 'America's Dad,' Convicted of Sexual Assault
- Stranger Things Season 3: Here's All That We Know About What's Happening In The Upside Down
- Priyanka Chopra Slays it in an All Red Avatar on the Streets of New York City; See Pics