Ford Cuts Vehicle Prices by 4.5% Post GST Reform
While the reduction in prices will vary from state to state, the highest cut will be in Mumbai with the company's flagship SUV Endeavour becoming cheaper by up to Rs 3 lakh.
Ford Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
Automaker Ford India has decided to reduce vehicle prices by up to 4.5 percent with immediate effect to pass on the GST benefit to the customers. While the reduction in prices will vary from state to state, the highest cut will be in Mumbai with the company's flagship SUV Endeavour becoming cheaper by up to Rs 3 lakh. "We will pass on the benefits in the range of up to 4.5 percent across the range," a Ford India spokesperson told PTI. In Delhi, the price of hatchback Figo has been cut by Rs 2,000, that of compact SUV Ecosport by up to Rs 8,000. The price of premium SUV Endeavour has been reduced by up to Rs 1.5 lakh. In Mumbai, the prices will go down in the range of Rs 28,000 on Figo to Rs 3 lakh on Endeavour. The company sells a range of vehicles starting from hatchback Figo to premium SUV Endeavour that was priced between Rs 4.75 lakh to Rs 31.5 lakh (ex-showroom). The company, however, did not share details about the revised pricing of its iconic sports car Mustang. Already, various automakers such as Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Jaguar Land Rover, and BMW have reduced prices to transmit the GST relief down the line.
Recommended For You
- Streaming Services Such as Netflix And Amazon Video Now Have More Subscribers Globally Than Cable TV
- Salman Khan's Bharat Trailer to be Showcased with Avengers: Endgame
- As Apple Embarks on The Services Era, Its Biggest Competition Isn’t Netflix But Amazon Prime
- Sara Ali Khan Playfully Screams Kartik Aaryan's Name and the Actor Can't Stop Blushing
- PUBG Mobile Ban: Five Incidents in India Which Indicate How Addictive The Battle Royale Game Can be
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results