Ford India Reports 26% Decline In Sales To 19,905 Units In November
Ford exports were also down by 29.68 percent to 13,530 units as against 19,242 units in November 2017.
Ford logo. (Image: Reuters)
Ford India has reported 26.32 percent decline in total sales at 19,905 units in November. The company had sold 27,019 units in the same month last year, Ford India said in a statement. Domestic sales in November stood at 6,375 units as against 7,777 units in the same month last year, a decline of 18 percent, it added. Exports also were down by 29.68 percent to 13,530 units as against 19,242 units in November 2017, the company added.
Ford India President and Managing Director Anurag Mehrotra said, "With consumer sentiment continuing to be low due to the general economic situation, we expect continued volatility in fuel prices and inflation to cause headwinds for the passenger vehicle industry."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Shares Saturday Night Expectation vs Reality Post
- Watch: Horrifying Video Shows Snake Latching onto Man's Head After He Taunts It
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough