- Municipal Corporations 9/10
- TRS 8
- INC 0
- BJP 1
- AIMIM 0
- OTH 0
- MUNICIPALITIES 115/120
- TRS 97
- INC 9
- BJP 3
- AIMIM 2
- OTH 4
Ford Recalls 22,690 Previous-Generation Endeavour SUV
The 22,690 previous-generation Endeavour vehicles were manufactured at the company's Chennai plant between February 2004 and September 2014.
Ford Endeavour (Image: Ford)
Automobile major Ford India on Friday said it has voluntarily recalled 22,690 previous-generation Endeavour vehicles to inspect front airbag inflators. According to the company, the 22,690 previous-generation Endeavour vehicles were manufactured at the company's Chennai plant between February 2004 and September 2014.
"The company is also carrying an inspection of Battery Monitoring System (BMS) wiring harnesses installation for all vehicles made at Ford's Sanand plant between September 2017 and April 2019," the company said in a statement.
"These include Freestyle, New Figo and New Aspire." In addition, the automobile manufacturer said that these voluntary inspections are in line with the company's commitment to ensure complete "peace-of-mind to its customers and long-term durability of their vehicles".
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Transfer News and Rumours LIVE: Latest Updates From Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona
- Parineeti Chopra Relaxes on Her Maldives Holiday, See Pics
- Trump Trolled for Sharing 'Ridiculous' Meme with Photoshopped Image of Obama Spying on Him
- Pullela Gopichand Admits Saina Nehwal, Kidambi Srikanth Need to Buck Up, Not Worried About PV Sindhu
- Coronavirus Death Toll Spikes: This Realtime Map Tracks Spread of Virus Around The World