Fuji Heavy Recalls 9.35 Lakh Subaru Cars Over Wiper Issue Worldwide
The recall affects cars sold in 76 countries, including the United States, where around 592,000 vehicles are affected.
Subaru Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
Japan's Fuji Heavy Industries is recalling about 935,000 units of its popular Subaru Legacy worldwide to fix an issue with their front windshield wipers, the company said on Friday.
The recall affects cars sold in 76 countries, including the United States, where around 592,000 vehicles are affected. The Japanese automaker said it was recalling around 107,000 cars domestically.
Affected models were produced from 2009 to 2013, a Fuji Heavy spokesman said.
Recommended For You
- My Design Language Taking On Fresher Voice: Manish Malhotra
- Juan Martin Del Potro Ends Federer's Streak to Win Indian Wells Title
- Ranveer Singh Talks About Facing The Limelight, His Style Quotient And Padmaavat
- Rajinikanth Ensured I Ate On Time: Pankaj Tripathi
- India Joins In As World Prepares To Celebrate French Gastronomy On March 21