GoAir Flight Makes Emergency Landing at Aurangabad Airport
The flight G8-586 had 158 people on board including the crew, GoAir said in a statement.
Representational Image (Image: GoAir)
A technical glitch forced budget carrier GoAir to divert its city-bound flight from Patna to Aurangabad, where it made an emergency landing. The flight G8-586 had 158 people on board including the crew, GoAir said in a statement. "GoAir flight G8-586 from Patna to Mumbai made an emergency landing at Aurangabad airport due to a technical glitch," the airline said in the statement. All the 158 passengers on board, including crew, landed safely and will be accommodated on an alternate flight to their destination, it added.
Recommended For You
- Pakistan Fans Trashing Their Own Team After India’s World Cup Victory is Pure Gold
- Bala Devi, 1 of 7 Manipuri Players on Boycott, Receives Call-up to Indian Women's Football Team Camp
- Sunny Deol Reveals He Didn't Talk to Shah Rukh Khan for 16 Years After Working Together in Darr
- Gautam Gambhir Pads Up By Taking Oath as Lok Sabha MP
- Modified Bajaj Avenger Looks Like a 1247cc Harley Davidson V-Rod - Watch Video
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s