News18» News»Auto»GST: Mercedes-Benz Revises Prices of All Models, Check New Prices Here
1-MIN READ

GST: Mercedes-Benz Revises Prices of All Models, Check New Prices Here

Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe OrangeArt Editions. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)

Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe OrangeArt Editions. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)

Mercedes-Bez has reduced prices of their range in India by approximately 4%

Most of the automakers in the country have revised their prices after the implementation of the good and services tax. Passing on to the customers the benefits under the GST regime many luxury carmakers such as BMW and Audi have already slashed their prices. German luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz has also reduced their prices post-GST.

Under the new tax regime, luxury vehicles attract 28% GST, besides maximum cess of 15% which makes it a total of 43%. Earlier effective tax on luxury vehicles was 52% - 55%. Mercedes-Benz has reduced prices of their range in India by approximately 4%. Below is a list of revised prices of Mercedes range across India.

Companies like Mahindra & Mahindra, Honda Cars India, Ford, Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Jaguar Land Rover, BMW, and Audi have already reduced prices to pass on the GST benefits. Even two-wheeler makers like TVS Motor Company, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India, Hero MotoCorp, Bajaj Auto, Royal Enfield, Yamaha and Suzuki Motorcycle have cut prices.

Also Watch: