Hero MotoCorp Q1 Profit Up By 3.5%
The company said it sold 1.9 million two-wheelers, up 6.2 percent compared to the same period in 2016.
Employees work on an assembly line of Hero Motocorp during a media tour to the newly opened plant in Neemrana. (Image: Reuters)
Hero MotoCorp Ltd posted a 3.5 percent increase in quarterly profit on Tuesday, in line with expectations, helped by higher sales volumes. Profit after tax was 9.14 billion rupees ($141.99 million) in the first quarter ended June 30, compared with 8.83 billion rupees a year earlier, the world's largest two-wheeler maker said. Analysts on average had expected a profit of 9.15 billion rupees, according to Thomson Reuters data. The company said it sold 1.9 million two-wheelers, up 6.2 percent compared to the same period in 2016.
Recommended For You
- Kim sharma Shares Adorable Birthday Wish For Rumoured Boyfriend Harshvardhan Rane, See Post
- Neha Kakkar Shares Emotional Posts After Break-up with Himansh Kohli, Says I Gave Away Everything
- Why Does Aquaman Need Bodyguards? Twitter Has a Laugh After Digging up Old Photo of Jason Momoa
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: SUV/MPV Of The Year
- Top 5 Android Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 From Honor, Realme, Xiaomi And More to Buy This Christmas
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results