Hero MotoCorp Sales Decline By Almost 34 Percent in December 2016
The company said its three manufacturing facilities were closed from December 26-31, 2016 on account of annual maintenance.
Hero Achiever. (Photo: News18.com)
Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HMCL) has reported a 33.91 percent dip in its total sales in December 2016 at 3,30,202 units as against 4,99,665 units in the same month previous year. The company said its three manufacturing facilities at Gurgaon, Neemrana and Haridwar were closed from December 26-31, 2016 on account of annual maintenance.
HMCL said it recorded its highest-ever sales in a calendar year in 2016 with a record 67,62,980 units of two-wheelers in January-December 2016 period. It translated into a growth of 4.3 percent over the previous calendar year, 2015 when the company had sold 64,86,103 two-wheeler units, the company said in a statement.
Recommended For You
- Netflix Ranks X Men, Calls Wolverine Overrated and Fans Lose Their Cool
- To Let Movie Review: A Pressing Social Issue Imaginatively Tacked with Singular Focus
- Fare Enough: Pilot Spells Out 'I'm Bored' Across the Sky During Test Flight
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is 'Radiant in Red' in Her latest Instagram Pics from Doha
- Google Built a Microphone in The Nest Secure, And Then Forgot to Mention That to Anyone Buying it
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s