HMSI Crosses 40 Million Cumulative Sales Milestone
While the first 20 million customers were added in 14 years, the company added the latest 20 million customers in just four years.
New Honda Activa 125. Representational image. (Photo: Honda)
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) Thursday said it has crossed 40 million cumulative sales milestone across global markets in a span of 18 years. While the first 20 million customers were added in 14 years, the company added the latest 20 million customers in just four years.
"Since the very start, Honda is led by a challenging spirit bringing Joy to millions of customers with high quality innovative products," HMSI President and CEO Minoru Kato said in a statement.
HMSI Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing Yadvinder Singh Guleria said that with an extensive range of scooters and motorcycles, and rapidly expanding network, the company is all set to further delight its customers in pursuit of their dreams.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- 'Down to Earth': Justin Bieber Fell Off a Unicycle and Internet Had a Great Laugh
- 'Respect Culture': Woman Arrested for Wearing Bikini That Was Too 'Revealing'
- Here's How WhatsApp Dark Mode, Self-Destructing Messages Will Work
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro