Hollywood Action Star Dolph Lundgren Stars in Volvo Advertisment
Fellow muscle man, Jean-Claude Van Damme previously starred in a famous 2013 advertisement for Volvo trucks, in which he pulls off an 'epic split'.
Dolph Lundgren in Volvo's "Pump It Up" promotional mini-movie. (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Hollywood action star Dolph Lundgren ("Rocky IV," "Universal Soldier," "The Expendables") stars in a new promotional video putting Volvo Construction Equipment's excavators through their paces. Who better than a ripped muscle man to test the limits of a squad of excavators with a heavyweight workout? In a new video from Volvo, the Swedish action-movie star is the bootcamp chief signed up to test excavator endurance.
In this surprising advertising mini-movie, Dolph Lundgren tests Volvo's heavy machinery to the limit on a grueling stunt-filled assault course, all to the sound of Technotronic's late-1980s hit "Pump up the Jam." The film features a line-up of Volvo excavators, weighing between 1.5 to 95 tons, showing off their finest moves. Fellow muscle man, Jean-Claude Van Damme previously starred in a famous 2013 advertisement for Volvo trucks, in which he pulls off an "epic split."
Here's a look at the 'epic split' by action star Jean-Claude Van Damme -
Recommended For You
- Dogs Trained by Researchers Detect Lung Cancer with Almost 100 Percent Accuracy
- Kia Seltos SUV Unveiled in India, Gets Connectivity Features and 10.25-inch Touchscreen
- Extreme Turbulence Sends Flight Attendant's Cart Flying, Hot Water Injures Many - Watch Video
- Ranveer Singh Gets Legal Notice from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Advocate Paul Heyman
- Priyanka Chopra Shows How to Slay in a Flame Shirt-dress this Summer
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s