Honda 2Wheelers Felicitates Indian Paralympic Athlete Deepa Malik for 2018 Asian Para Games
Honda 2Wheelers India had sponsored Deepa Malik's essential expenses like training material, including new wheelchair, physiotherapist and nutritionist fees and coaching.
File image of Deepa Malik showing her silver medal. (Getty Images)
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India felicitated Deepa Malik, the first Indian woman to win a medal at the Paralympic Games, for her achievements. She also won medals at the recent Asian Para Games in Jakarta, said a press note here. Deepa Malik has won medals in three consecutive years in Asian Para Games.
Honda 2Wheelers India had sponsored Malik's essential expenses like training material, including new wheelchair, physiotherapist and nutritionist fees and coaching, the release said. Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India, Director-General and Corporate Affairs was present at the event to felicitate Deepa Malik.
Speaking on the occasion, Malik, who won two bronze medals at the Asian Para Games, said, "Being a Paralympic athlete comes with a lot of challenges and I thank Honda for supporting me in my journey to make India proud on international level."
She won a silver medal in the shot put at the 2016 Rio Paralympic Games and has won a total of 18 international medals at various events.
Recommended For You
- I Support Kangana All Through, Says Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina
- Updates Galore For OnePlus 7 Pro, as The OxygenOS 9.5.8 Now Rolls Out: The Complete Changelog
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Launched With BS-VI Spec Petrol Engine at Rs 5.14 Lakh
- Played Pokémon Growing Up? Your Brain May Have a 'Special Region' For It
- Xiaomi is Making Fun of Other Android Smartphones With Notches, as it Promotes The Mi 9T
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s