Honda Cars India Domestic Sales Up By 10% In November
Honda Cars India sold 11,819 units in the domestic market in November 2017.
Honda Amaze. (Photo: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
Honda Cars India has reported a 10 percent increase in its domestic sales to 13,006 units in November. The company had sold 11,819 units in the domestic market in November 2017, HCIL said in a statement.
"This is largely due to Diwali, which happened in November this year as compared to being in October last year along with continued good performance of all new Amaze and robust sales of models like City & WR-V," HCIL Senior Vice President and Director, Sales and Marketing Rajesh Goel said.
The company also exported 543 units last month.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Taimur Forget Way to Pataudi Palace, Locals Catch Them for Selfies
- After Burning it Out at The Gym, Disha Patani Slays the Dance Floor with Killer Moves
- Your iPhone is Going to Change Today With iOS 13, And Here is What You Will Get
- Unidentified, Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Farmhouse in Telangana
- OnePlus 7T With Round Triple-Camera Module Revealed in Official Press Image