195/288 Seats ((145 Seats to Win)
|Wins + Leads||133||31||31||18||13|
Honda Cars India Registers 21% Sales Growth in September 2017
Honda City remains company's best seller in India with 6,010 units sold.
The Honda City Facelift. (Photo: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL) registered monthly domestic sales of 18,257 units in September 2017 against 15,034 units in the corresponding month last year, registering a growth of 21%.
The company has been witnessing strong sales momentum in the current fiscal year and has sold 91,269 units during April-Sept period in 2017, with cumulative growth of over 22%. HCIL had posted sales of 74,855 units in the corresponding period of April-Sept in 2016. Honda City remains company's best seller in India with 6,010 units sold followed by WR-V with 4,834 units.
Mr. Yoichiro Ueno, President and CEO, Honda Cars India Ltd. said, “HCIL is witnessing one of its fastest growth years in sales, backed by strong performance of our latest models Honda City and WR-V. We have had a good start to the festive season, clocking strong sales in September. With the festive purchase on full-swing, our sales outlook for the season is very promising."
HCIL also exported a total of 413 units in September 2017.
Also Watch: New Maruti Suzuki S-Cross (2017) First Drive Review | Cars18
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Police Drama or Unsafe Abortion? The Complicated Choice For Pregnant, Indian Teenagers
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Lands Today, Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- BCCI Chief Sourav Ganguly Wore His Team Blazer From 19 Years Ago, Fans Go Gaga Over 'Dada Swag'
- Bigg Boss 13: Abu Malik Says Shehnaz Gill Has Support of Salman Khan
- Apple Watch Saves Another Life; This Time a Man Who Fell Off a Cliff And Broke His Back